Good news for Applied Epic users: the signing process just got easier. InsureSign, the simple e-signing software trusted by thousands of insurance professionals, is now fully integrated with the Applied Epic agency management system.
Applied Systems agencies can now enjoy a more seamless and automated signing process… plus, they can easily take advantage of the many added conveniences offered by the e-signature tool ranked No. 1 for usability.
Ready to give it a try? Securing signatures using this new integration is easy:
- From Applied Epic, visit the customer profile and upload the document you’d like signed to the “Attachments” screen.
Any file type will work.
- Right-click the document and select “Send to signature.”
This will open the InsureSign platform – directly from Applied Epic!
- “Drag and drop” your signature and information fields on top of your document.
It just takes a second. Note: No need to place fields every time, you can create one-click templates for commonly used forms.
- Send off to the customer for signing.
Since your customer’s information is already in the Epic system, his/her email address will auto-populate. No need to hunt down contact info or make sure it’s typed incorrectly. You can also schedule auto-reminders at this time, completely eliminating the need to prod your signer by email or phone. Once you’ve sent the form off, your signer won’t be able to submit it until every field is filled in. No more incomplete forms!
- Once your document is signed and returned, simply drag it back to Applied Epic to attach to the customer’s file.
And you’re done. Nothing to print, nothing to upload, nothing to file.
Plus, InsureSign has tons of “bells and whistles” designed to save you time, eliminate steps and reinforce your agency’s brand.
Curious? InsureSign offers a risk-free trial for 14 days so you can experience the difference for yourself. Get started today.