https://insuresign.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/12805674_1060605860629418_2449538681526232594_n-815x458.jpg 458 815 AdminX https://insuresign.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/FS_Sign_2.png AdminX2016-03-11 18:24:112019-02-06 15:44:35Our Top Highlights from NetVU 2016
As is tradition here on the InsureSign blog, we’d like to share our top highlights from this year’s conference (as shared by JP):
- Having Bigger Fun in Texas: Not only did the NetVU family throw an amazing rodeo-style party (we learned many of the members are fantastic line dancers!), but we also had time to venture out to the Alamo and San Antonio’s River Walk. Plus, we enjoyed amazing, 80-degree weather. In March!
- Reuniting with the “Family”: Every year, we have the pleasure of reconnecting with many of the people we haven’t seen since the prior year’s conference. We love hearing what everyone’s been up to since we saw them last! New kids, grandkids, homes and more! Amazing what can happen in just one year.
- Hearing Customers’ E-signing Stories: Now that their insurance agencies have documents signed with InsureSign, our customers had many fun stories to share about all the usual places people are e-signing – on lunch breaks, vacation and even while in the hospital from a smart phone!
- Seeing InsureSign Advocates: We’re really fortunate to have many customers who, while at trade shows, are actually in the exhibit hall spreading the word about InsureSign for us. This year, we saw several of our customers grabbing other agents, telling them to swing by the InsureSign booth and meet us!
- Getting Great Feedback: We have a very hands-on approach to customer service, and regularly seek out customer feedback to help us determine which features we should launch in the future. However, it’s invaluable to have that one-on-one time with them at a conference to sit down, hear their wants, needs and expectations, and take that feedback back with us to consider for the future.
See you next year!