Familiar with G2 Crowd? If you use any kind of business software, you probably are. G2 Crowd is the world’s leading business solutions review website — and InsureSign has nabbed the No. 1 ranking for e-signature software for usability and customer service in its Summer 2018 Report.
We also currently have the highest rated e-signature tool for overall satisfaction on G2 Crowd, with 4.9 out of 5 possible stars (a 97 percent satisfaction score).
It’s all thanks to our awesome users who took the time to review us on G2Crowd.
If you’re new to InsureSign, we can offer you the simplest, fastest and most secure way to get documents signed electronically. Your customers can easily sign your documents from their laptops, tablets and mobile devices – and even via text message.
What makes InsureSign so simple to use — and the easiest way to get your documents signed?
- We’re not about “red tape” or limitations. Take us for a spin for free (no credit card required) for 14 days. Enjoy our service without pesky contracts. And all users can take advantage of unlimited signatures, documents and templates each month. The sky’s the limit.
- We make setting up and sending off documents for signing as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1) Upload any document (or multiple documents at once) of any file type.
2) Drag and drop signature fields where you want them.
3) Send off for signing. The whole process only takes a minute.
Note: Easily avoid step 2 by creating one-click templates for your commonly used forms.
- We offer a slew of automated time-saving features. With one click, schedule auto-reminder daily or weekly emails about unsigned documents. Look at document statues at a glance. Enjoy automatic archiving and more.
- We make life simple for your customers too. Even your least tech-savvy customers will say, “Wow, that’s easy!” after signing your documents.
We also offer a premium plan you won’t find anywhere else that includes a unique suite of innovative features, including text-message signing, in-person signing, reusable forms, a tool for securing company reviews and more.
We’re grateful to our tens of thousands of users across industries who trust us to make their lives easier.
If you’d like to take InsureSign for a spin, start your free risk-free 14 day trial now.